Chemical Peels Los Angeles
At The Institute we make it easy and affordable to have smooth, radiant skin with an assortment of the latest and greatest chemical peels. Our Los Angeles area clients are impressed with how quickly we can correct many early signs of aging and sun damage to help their skin look and feel its very best. View our full menu of spa offerings to find out more information on this procedure.
To learn more about the many ways we can help you look younger and more beautiful, request a personal consultation or call us at (877) 298-9915.
Fine lines & wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven coloring, age spots, minor surface scars.
Number of treatments:
From 1 treatment to a series of several treatments, depending on the targeted skin area.
Some peels require a few days of downtime, with others taking several weeks. More significant improvements usually require a longer recovery period.
Just sit back, close your eyes, and let your professionally-selected chemical peel do the work. While you might feel mild tingling at first, our peels also act as a mild anesthetic so they’re usually pretty comfortable. We can use them on the entire face, specific areas of the face, and also on the neck, chest, hands, legs, or arms. Our experienced and licensed medical aestheticians will help you pick one that will improve your skin the most within your available downtime. Our most popular choices include:
- Fire & Ice Polish: We begin with a warming intensive resurfacing masque (the fire) to rapidly and safely exfoliate the skin, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles while softening your skin and encouraging production of new skin cells. We follow up with a cooling, hydrating, rejuvenating masque (the ice) formulated with hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, and extracts of green tea, licorice, grape seed, and rosemary.
- Biomedic: The Biomedic MicroPeel® is a complete and technically advanced system that uses a 3-step process to exfoliate and stimulate the growth of fresh, new skin cells. The Biomedic MicroPeel Plus® outperforms other superficial peels by freeing the skin of all dead cells and stimulating cellular turnover. It precisely targets the exact areas in need of improvement.
- SkinMedica®: From lightest to strongest, the Illuminize Peel®, Vitalize Peel® and Rejuvenize Peel help even out pigmentation, treat acne, and soften acne scars. You’ll probably notice improvement after just one treatment. The Rejuvenize Peel is the strongest and most aggressive treatment option, but it involves longer downtime – up to a week.
- Quelage Peel (Sensitive Skin Renewal System): This mild peel is designed for sensitive skin and redness-prone skin (even rosacea). The blend of acids helps to strengthen capillaries in the face and works to reduce redness and inflammation. The peel also helps increase collagen production and can be repeated every 3 to 4 weeks.
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning is a technique of manual exfoliation to level the skin and remove the outermost layers of dead skin cells, it is one of the most effective facial exfoliating treatments available. This can be done as a treatment by itself or in conjunction with some of our other peels.
- Melanage: Melanage is a superficial peel designed to improve uneven skin tone, deep pigment issues (hyperpigmentation) and melasma. The treatment involves a medicated masque applied in the office and an at-home regimen.
We can use VISIA® Complexion Analysis to help us design rejuvenation and skin care programs for your specific complexion. We also have special pricing on a prepaid series of our peels treatments.